We know what a great Facebook fan page should look like and we want to show you! Please take a look at a couple custom tabs we’ve made for satisfied clients. For just $395, you can have a great looking, conversion driven fan page too.
ReadyTalk hired BlitzLocal to build a Facebook Fan Page to better interact with their customers and fans. They also wanted a way to share the Non-Profit part of their business in the community with custom tabs for their “Haiti Fundraisier” and “Causes.”
Expand2Web is a leader in building WordPress Websites for Small Business. Additionally, they have a popular Podcast about small business websites and wanted to increase their presence on Facebook to bring more fans to their business and Podcast as well as showcase their products.
BlitzLocal was asked to build a fan page that better communicated what ClickEquations products were about. They wanted to feature some of their case studies on Facebook and highlight their no hassle pricing in a manner that flowed with user’s Facebook experience.
Who Is This For?
Your business fits into a major yellow pages category. You’re a professional services firm that wants to drive more calls. You have an office with a physical address so that we can literally place you on the map to show up in local search results. You are more than a one person show and are an existing business. You are not selling financial services, insurance, or other items that are sold nationally, nor are you just a reseller of someone else’s services. You are not an online marketing agency, a strip club, or a seller of services either internationally or not family safe.
If all these are true, then we’d be delighted to help you! For a one-time fee of $395, we’ll build your Facebook presence and also tie Facebook into your website. This will help you show up in Facebook search results and also help increase your conversion rates.
- Create and claim your Facebook local presence. If you have done this, we’ll optimize your existing presence.
- Design a custom “Welcome” page for your Facebook fans, allowing you to showcase your services and perhaps offer a coupon or video greeting.
- Small business guide to Facebook Marketing: Once you get your page, you’ll need to nurture it. Learn how to build traffic, interact with customers, and get more leads.
- Automatic weekly traffic reports: How many fans do you have, how many comments and likes did you receive, how are you doing versus most businesses in your category?
What’s not included:
- Advertising campaigns: These are purchased separately. We recommend that you set up an ad campaign to drive traffic to your Facebook page, just like you’d set up Google campaigns to drive traffic to your website.
- On-going support: We offer support via clients that have purchased on-going, monthly advertising packages, which start at $1,500 per month.